AW: Energy deposition

From: Sommerer, Florian <Florian.Sommerer_at_med.uni-heidelberg.de>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 08:43:49 +0000

Dear Beatrice,

   are you sure that you are using the input file you attached to the previous mail?
I tried to rerun it (using FLUKA2008.3d.1) but it stops at initialisation
due to a lack of memory positions. Which is - I guess - due to the big number
of binnings you are using.
Can you please send the right file?

Cheers, Florian

--