Directives in geometry

From: Chris Theis <Christian.Theis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 22:40:08 +0000

Hello all,

I recently came across a feature, namely geometry directives, which seems
quite useful but it is unfortunately not very well documented. As it is
common practice in geometric modelling, I would assume that the
application of transformation matrices via "$Start_transform" can be
nested recursively down to an arbitrary depth. But as there is currently
no information in the manual on the web-page I would appreciate if
somebody could confirm my assumption.

Thanks a lot
Chris