Re: Directives in geometry

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 00:26:14 +0100

Hi Chris

According to the lecture on geometries given at the Advanced Course (see
web-site, slide 15):

"One can nest the different directives (at most one per type!) but, no
matter the input order, the adopted sequence is always the following:
..."

I think there will be more information in the manual to be published with
the next release.

Cheers
Stefan