RE: IRRPROFILE

From: Santana, Mario <msantana_at_slac.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 09:31:37 -0700

Hi,

As far as I could see you will hit the first hard limit once you go
beyond 300 intervals. From your example it didn't sound like that was
the case, but if it was, you could still run your simulation. For the
analysis, if you are using usrsuw and go beyond 300 intervals, edit
usrsuw.f line 70, changing the value of MXIRRD = 300 to a higher number,
e.g.: PARAMETER ( MXIRRD = 600 )
Then compile that routine and you are ready to go.
If you go very high in number you may hit some other limit, just pay
attention to the error messages.

I think this help. By the way, please check consistency of your results,
just to make sure we didn't overlook anything.

Mario