Re: IRRPROFILE

From: mir inamul haq jeri <mirinamulhaq_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 18:48:58 +0200

Thank you very much for the reply.I wil try soon whatever you suggested and
let you know in case of any anomaly.
For the time being may i say that NOTE-1 in IRRPROFILE and NOTE-2 in
DCYTIMES are not valid in light of the explanation you provided just to
make sure that users in future are not confused.
Thank you and have a nice evening

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 6:31 PM, Santana, Mario

--
MIR INAMUL HAQ JERI
INSTN SACLAY.
that=
  NOTE-1 in IRRPROFILE and NOTE-2 in DCYTIMES are not valid in light of
the =
explanation you provided just to make sure that users in future are not con=
fused.</div>
  Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 6:31 PM, Santana, Mario <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a
href=
=3D"mailto:msantana_at_slac.stanford.edu">msantana_at_slac.stanford.edu</a>&gt;</=
span> wrote:<br>
x #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex;">Hi,<br>
As far as I could see you will hit the first hard limit once you go beyond =
300 intervals. From your example it didn&#39;t sound like that was the case=
, but if it was, you could still run your simulation. For the analysis, if =
you are using usrsuw and go beyond 300 intervals, edit usrsuw.f line 70, ch=
anging the value of MXIRRD =3D 300 to a higher number, e.g.: =A0 =A0 PARAME=
TER ( MXIRRD =3D 600 )<br>
Then compile that routine and you are ready to go.<br>
If you go very high in number you may hit some other limit, just pay attent=
ion to the error messages.<br>
I think this help. By the way, please check consistency of your results, ju=
st to make sure we didn&#39;t overlook anything.<br>
Mario<br>
-----Original Message-----<br>