IRRPROFILE

From: mir inamul haq jeri <mirinamulhaq_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 13:44:19 +0200

Hello,
I would like to increase the limit of maximum irradiation intervals which is
20 in IRRPROFIL card( As mentioned in manual).
Anyway i would also like to write some details about my requirement
I want to carry out an irradiation with a pulsed beam of 12 pulses.The time
duration of each pulse is about 2.4 microsecond and time lag(cooling time)
betweeb two pulses is about 1.2 seconds( thus making a cycle of about 14.4
seconds).This is then followed by a measurement time of about 100 seconds
and then same irradiation is done again.i want to know the resnuclei at the
end of each irradiation cycle and i want to do so for about 10 to 20 cycles
or more.Because of the limit of 20 irradiation intervals i can perfrom the
procedure for only 1 cycle.(Even that can be done only for 9 pulses)
Thank you

--
MIR INAMUL HAQ JERI
INSTN SACLAY.