Re: Problem Processing RESNUCLEI Files with DCYSCORE

From: Mary Chin <mary.chin_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 11:22:27 +0100

Hi Lewis,

There is no intrinsic problem associating DCYSCORE with RESNUCLE card.
In $FLUPRO/flutil/usrsuw.f we have:
DIMENSION BIRHLP (MXIRRD)
and
PARAMETER ( MXIRRD = 300 )
so my first try would be to recompile usrsuw with MXIRRD set to a number
which is friendly to your setup. In case that doesn't fix the problem
please get back.

:) mary