Re: peaks in the pulse height spectrum

From: Xu Lijun <webxu_at_ciae.ac.cn>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 22:35:16 +0800

Dear mary,
   Thanks for your return.
    There is still some phenomena bothering me. I am afraid that peaks appearance not because of recoil kinematics. The monte carlo simulation result should be close to the experimental spectrum. I am always doing the experiment with TEPC. And I could not explain the peaks. I have read papers published by Dr.Sofia Rollet in which the TEPC spectrum simulated and there were no mono-energy peaks. I tried to contact her but not successful. She once sent email to the fluka discuss. She may have other advice.
Best regards,
                                Zhang Weihua

2012-03-04

Xu Lijun