Re: problems with 252Cf source

From: <Andrea.Mairani_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 16:46:31 +0200 (CEST)

Dear User,
please next time include the input file and the user routines that you are
using. I suggest you to read the pdf in the attachments about the
customization of the user routines.

If you want to generate, for example, a uniform and isotropic fluence
inside a sphere, you can exploit the sflood routine of Fluka (as explained
in the pdf).

This subroutine
SUBROUTINE SFLOOD ( XXX, YYY, ZZZ, UXXX, VYYY, WZZZ )
returns in XXX, YYY, ZZZ a random position ON the surface of a sphere
of radius 1 and center 0 (multiply XXX, YYY, ZZZ by the actual radius
and add the center coordinates) and UXXX, VYYY, WZZZ are radnom cosines
properly distributed so that to generate an uniform and isotropic
fluence inside the sphere (of course in absence of material inside the
sphere), numerically given by 1 / (pi R^2), R being the sphere radius.

I hope this helps,
Andrea