What DOSE calculates my input file?

From: Vahan Petrosyan <vahan4033_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 23:52:25 +0400

MANY Thanks for attention.

  My problem is I am not confident in my calculation because I am new in
Fluka . I need to calculate radiation safety for a beam dump.
I want to know am I did right in my input file or not ?

I want to know if I missed auxscore will USRBIN DOSE-EQ calculate dose?
I tried both cases and didn't see any differences between results with
AUXSCORE added and without AUXSCORE. why?

is AMB74 accepted as right choice for calculating dose for radiation
safety?