Re: Gas detector scoring

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 18:29:33 +0100

Dear Thomas,

As discussed earlier this week, I suggest that you use the user routine
FLUSCW for that purpose. If requested it is called at each fluence scoring
and allows you to set to zero the weight of particles that you do not want
to include in your scoring.

The common block FLKSTK contains the variable NPARMA which is equal to the
primary number that is being processed at any moment and NUMPAR(NPFLKA)
that carries the same information for each particle on the stack. Within
FLUSCW you could check if the primary particle counter has increased as
compared to the previous call (new "event"). If yes, the particle is
scored with weigth 1, if not it is not included into the scoring by
setting the weight equal to zero.

cheers
Stefan