Re: How to simulate URANIUM 235?

From: sarchia <Lucia.Sarchiapone_at_lnl.infn.it>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 09:26:12 +0100

<alpine.LFD.2.02.1301101855421.17771_at_pceet073.cern.ch> <50EFB68A.1090701_at_gmail.com>
Sender: owner-fluka-discuss_at_mi.infn.it

Thank you Francesco for your answer, I missed many points!

Dear Vahan, the way I suggested and that you are using in your input
file only takes into account the gamma emission during uranium decay.
You see zeros in the USRBIN file and empty RESNUCLEi file because in the
DCYSCORE card WHAT(1) must be = -1.0 (check the manual).

Lucia