tunnel geometry

From: Maruyama, Takashi <tvm_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 09:22:04 -0800

I am setting up a tunnel geometry shown with a thick black curve in the attached figure. The tunnel is represented by ~60 segments of linear sections (all PLA and RCC). My question is how I can define the region outside the tunnel. I see two ways of doing this.

1) define ~60 segments of inside two PLA and outside RCC. The region definition gets very long, probably ~20 lines long. It looks ugly, but it should work.

2) make the outside tunnel a black hole. When a particle comes out of the tunnel, kill it so that no transport is necessary in this region. Is it possible to set up an one-way street without defining this region?

Takashi Maruyama
SLAC