Re: muon-induced neutron yield calculation

From: Yung-Shun Yeh <adair.py94g_at_nctu.edu.tw>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 23:30:23 +0800

Dear Vasilis and FLUKA experts,

Thanks for the guidance.

I modify the mgdraw.f by following your instruction.

       if (ktrack .eq. 0) then
          tktrck = ETRACK-AM(JTRACK)
       else if (jtrack .eq. 8 .and. ktrack .gt. 0) then
* Randomly distribute the neutron energy in the group <20MeV
          ALOGEA = LOG (GMSTOR(IDXSEC+KTRACK+1)) ! Lower bin boundary
          ALOGEB = LOG (GMSTOR(IDXSEC+KTRACK)) ! Higher bin boundary
          tktrck = EXP(ALOGEA+FLRNDM(ENERGY)*(ALOGEB-ALOGEA))

However, I failed at the compiling stage.

tmp/ccyQQgZ5.o: In function `__g77_masterfun_mgdraw':
/home/adair/FlkPhDWork/mgdraw.f:325: undefined reference to `gmstor_'
/home/adair/FlkPhDWork/mgdraw.f:326: undefined reference to `gmstor_'

Could you tell me which include I should add? Thanks.

mgdraw.f does not recognize variable "idxsec", too. After I add the include
file "(LOWNEU)", it passed the compilation. Is it the correct file to be
included? Thanks.

Attached are the relevant user-defined codes. The third thanks :)

Regards,
Yung-Shun Yeh