Re: [fluka-discuss]: error in MLCs Geometry

From: <Andrea.Mairani_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2013 19:42:35 +0100

Dear User,
you have used too many parenthesis for the definition of your MLC region,
see for example other users having the same problem:

http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/1446.html

http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/2701.html

http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/5842.html