[fluka-discuss]: single scattering for protons!

From: <yyc2011_at_mail.ustc.edu.cn>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 10:24:17 +0800 (CST)

Dear everyone,

  The attachment is my input file.In my input file,the proton kinetic energy is 3.8MeV,the minimum geometry is 1um and I use single scattering.However,I don't know whether I should use the single scattering or multiple scattering.So I use both of them respectively for the same geometries and the same proton kinetic energy,and I find the results are extremely similar.So,my problem is which scattering I should use for my input file.

Best Regards
Chen Yuan