RE: [fluka-discuss]: Flair - PET and Dicom tools

From: Krystian Szymczak <krystian.szymczak_at_ergpolska.pl>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 12:50:05 +0100

Hi,

It's possible to update flair on flupix? I'm using virtual machine with "
<https://www.fluka.org/packages/flupix-2011.2b-4_flair-1.2-1.iso>
flupix-2011.2b-4_flair-1.2-1.iso". I saw that the latest flair is only on
trial version of flupix (
<https://www.fluka.org/packages/TRIAL-flupix-2011.2b-4_flair-1.2-4.iso>
TRIAL-flupix-2011.2b-4_flair-1.2-4.iso).

Best Regards

Krystian Szymczak