Re: [fluka-discuss]: single scattering for protons!

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 14:08:00 +0100

Dear Chen Yuan

Just one observation: If I am not mistaken, you are scoring fluence in
vacuum *downstream* your target material. Is this what you wanted to do?

It is correct that your minimum region thickness is 1um. However, it is
attached to a region of the same material that is almost 100um thick..

btw, in your geometry definition please avoid that planes belong to two
regions as it happens when you define two adjacent bodies with RPP and
compose the two regions with +RPP1 and +RPP2. It is safer to make the RPP
slightly overlapping and subtract them from each other in the region
definion, e.g. +RPP1-RPP2 and +RPP2.

Cheers
Stefan