RE: [fluka-discuss]: RE: Delta-ray production

From: Senger, Anna Dr. <A.Senger_at_gsi.de>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 15:00:46 +0000

Thank you

Best regards
Anna

-----Original Message-----
From: Alfredo Ferrari [mailto:alfredo.ferrari_at_cern.ch]
Sent: Freitag, 14. März 2014 15:59
To: Senger, Anna Dr.
Cc: 'fluka-discuss_at_fluka.org'
Subject: RE: [fluka-discuss]: RE: Delta-ray production

Dear Anna

the problem with EM-DISSO is due to one of your materials, STAHLA, having more than 80 isotopes in between all elements.
Apparently you are the first user with more than 80 isotopes in a single material, the problem will be solved in a respin possibly next week where the relavent dimensions will be increased.

                Ciao
               Alfredo

| Alfredo Ferrari || Tel.: +41.22.76.76119 |
| CERN-EN/STI || Fax.: +41.22.76.69474 |
| 1211 Geneva 23 || e-mail: Alfredo.Ferrari_at_cern.ch |
| Switzerland || |