Re: [fluka-discuss]: FLUKA on UBUNTU

From: Dr. Vittorio Boccone <dr.vittorio.boccone_at_ieee.org>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 23:01:05 +0200

Dear Shakeel,
  saying that you copied FLUKA on Ubuntu is a bit too few to troubleshoot your problem.
Which Ubuntu version and which architecture, which compilers do have installed? Which was the FLUKA version and architecture in your previous system?

In principle you need to reinstall FLUKA and recompile it. Follow the installation instruction on the manual or the ones on the website.
Best
V.

Sent from my iPad