[fluka-discuss]: USXSUW table double differential

From: GUILLERMO HERNÁNDEZ GONZÁLEZ <guillehg_at_usal.es>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 19:02:19 +0100

Dear FLUKA experts,

I've noticed USXSUW has recently been updated so double differential tables
in the *_tab.lis files are generated in a more convenient format (blocks
for each angular interval and energy interval specified for every bin in
them).

It seems however that after the last block some old-styled information is
still printed (EPGMAX (JE+1), OMGMAX (NABXBN (NX)), I guess) which used to
be needed to find the upper binning limits but it is no longer so.

As it somehow breaks the structure of the file I was wondering whether it
could be deleted in the next respin, as it could cause troubles to scripts
reading those files.

Best regards
Guillermo H.