Re: [fluka-discuss]: Absorbed Dose to water from neutrons - separate scoring of absorbed dose from recoil protons and neutron capture gammas?

From: Felix Ernst Horst <felix.ernst.horst_at_kmub.thm.de>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 13:51:29 +0100

Dear Mikhail, Dear Alberto,

Thank you both for your hints.
I'll try it via DOSE and EM-DOSE scoring with high Delta-Ray production
threshold, that way fits my current input file best.

One more question to DISCARD: When i discard the protons, will their
energy also be discarded?
I thought it would be locally deposited just like when a particle's
energy falls below the transport threshold.

Regards

Felix

--
Felix Horst, B.Sc.
Institut für Medizinische Physik und Strahlenschutz (IMPS)