Re: [fluka-discuss]: Damage caused by neutrons

From: JAIRO MARTÍN ROJAS HUAMANÍ <a20122093_at_pucp.pe>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 08:48:22 -0500

Thanks Vasilis,

Now I'm trying to use S1MEVNE, to have it in clear, S1MEVNE gives me the
fluence of 1 MeV neutron that produce the same damage in silicon that any
beam that I use? I supposed was that but when I increase the energy of my
beam (of neutrons) , I don't know why but the score of S1MEVNE decreases.

On the other hand if I only send a beam of 1MEV neutrons, the scoring of
S1MEVNE should give me the same as the scoring of neutron fluence shouldn't
it? I have differente results of both of them

Thanks for yout help