Re: Fwd: Re: [fluka-discuss]: geometry import from cad file

From: chbchen <chbchen_at_sina.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 16:57:50 +0800

Dear Colleagues,
        The software of SuperMC can make a conversion between CAD files and input files of FLUKA, MCNP, TRIPOLLI and GDML, the following information is from the developers of SuperMC. I hope my email is helpful.

 Chaobin Chen
Institute of Nuclear Energy Safety Technology, CAS·FDS Team
P.O Box 1135, No.350, Shushanhu Road, Hefei, Anhui, 230031, China
Tel: +86 551 65593680

Email from Developers of SuperMC
Super Monte Carlo Simulation Program for Nuclear and Radiation Process (SuperMC), Welcome to try!

Dear Colleagues:

This email aims to introduce the Super Monte Carlo Simulation Program for Nuclear and Radiation Process (SuperMC), which had been developed by FDS Team (www.fds.org.cn/en/).

     SuperMC was developed to be applied to physical design and safety analysis in advanced nuclear energy and nuclear technology application system. It was a multi-functional, intelligent, accurate and easy-to-use nuclear design optimization and safety assessment software for nuclear systems. It was designed to perform the comprehensive calculation of radiation transport, depletion, radiation source term/dose/biohazard, material activation and transmutation. The latest version can accomplish neutron, photon, and coupled neutron-photon transport calculation. The featured capabilities include automatic modeling of geometry and physics, visualized analysis and virtual simulation, and cloud computing services. SuperMC can be applied in criticality and shielding design of nuclear facilities, and medical physics analysis.
SuperMC has been verified and validated with more than 2000 benchmark models and experiments, including ICSBEP, SINBAD, and ITER Benchmark etc. It has been widely used in 50 nations, and has been applied in 23 major nuclear engineering projects including ITER, European DEMO, FNSF, KASTAR, HPR1000 and ADS, etc.
Currently SuperMC can be obtained free for trial. If you are interested, please contact service_at_fds.org.cn to obtain a copy of SuperMC.

We hope that this email was of some assistance to you. If otherwise, please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused.