Re: [fluka-discuss]: DETECT card

From: andrea russomando <andrea.russomando_at_roma1.infn.it>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 17:27:32 -0300

Dear Giuseppe

thanks for your help
I implemented your suggestions (PRECISIO and EMFCUT)

I also wrote a script to read the scoring Eventbin on event-by-event base (plot root), but the result seem
to me very close to the one obtained with the card DETECTE (plot detect)

Still there are two lines at 600 keV that I’m not able to explain

andrea