Re: FLUKA: Looking for a FLUKA reference

To "FLUKA LIST @CERN" <fluka-discuss@listbox.cern.ch>
From Alberto Fasso' <fasso@slac.stanford.edu>
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2000 19:23:22 -0800 (PST)
In-reply-to <3A24E0BB.F05424BC@in2p3.fr >
Reply-To "Alberto Fasso'" <fasso@slac.stanford.edu>
Sender owner-fluka-discuss@listbox.cern.ch

On Wed, 29 Nov 2000, Laurent APHECETCHE wrote:

> >From the web site
> http://www.slac.stanford.edu/esh/rp/docs/FLUKA/papers/bibliography.html
> I've found the following reference :
>
> E. Cuccoli, A. Ferrari, G.C. Panini
> A group library from JEF 1.1 for flux calculations in the LHC machine
> detectors
> JEF-DOC-340 (91) (1991)
> This is still the only reference for the FLUKA neutron multigroup
> library.  The present version of FLUKAcontains many
> more nuclei and additional information (e.g. about residual nuclei). See
> the manual for details.
>
> It seems that access to this kind of document is restricted.
> Is there at all a way to get this reference ? Or is there another one
> related to the subject (group library for FLUKA) ?

I have just scanned that paper and made it available on the Web
site you mentioned.

Alberto

Alberto Fasso'
Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
Radiation Physics Dept. ms 48
2575 Sand Hill Road
Menlo Park, CA 94025

Tel. +1 650 926 4062        Fax: +1 650 926 3569

Your name :
Your email :
Subject :
Body :