Re: FLUKA: Too big material number

To "Alberto Fasso'" <Alberto.Fasso@cern.ch>, "fluka" <fluka-discuss@listbox.cern.ch>
From Fan Lei <flei@scs.dera.gov.uk>
Date Tue, 5 Jun 2001 12:55:48 +0100
References <Pine.LNX.4.21.0106051056240.22931-100000@lxplus029.cern.ch >
Reply-To "Fan Lei" <flei@scs.dera.gov.uk>
Sender owner-fluka-discuss@listbox.cern.ch

Dear Alberto and Stefan,

The use of free format has led to many mistakes in my input file. I have
tried to  fixed them in the new input file attached, but it still has
problem with the geometry as indicated in the .log file. I Have check the
echos in the .out file and I cannot find a obvious indication showing
mistakes in the input file.  However, one thing seems to be strange is that
the volumes of the the regions are all calculated to be 1 cm*3 which of
course are not right.

Best regards.

Fan

The information contained in this e-mail and any subsequent correspondence is
private and is intended solely for the intended recipient(s). For those other
than the intended recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution, or any
action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information is
prohibited and may be unlawful.

atmos.inp

Your name :
Your email :