FLUKA: Hi. I need your help..

To "fluka-discuss" <fluka-discuss@listbox.cern.ch>
From =?ks_c_5601-1987?B?wK+828Dn?= <hyne0301@rrl.hanyang.ac.kr>
Date Wed, 22 Jan 1997 00:01:14 +0900
Reply-To =?ks_c_5601-1987?B?wK+828Dn?= <hyne0301@rrl.hanyang.ac.kr>
Sender owner-fluka-discuss@listbox.cern.ch

Hi. My name is Songjae, Yoo. I study at Hanyang Univ. in Korea.
Since I want know about FLUKA computing code.
Now, I prepare to article for graduate. My article topic is "Assessment of Aircrew Expoure Dose to Cosmic Radiation". I read your paper, "Aircrew Exposure from Cosmic Radiation on Commercial Airline Routes".
You said, use FLUKA to computing Cosmic radiation spectrum and Exposure Dose.
I'm beginner to FLUKA. so I'm very confusion. How to do, What to do.
A few month ago, I decide to use MCNPX to calculate Secondary Cosmic ray spectrum. But it cann't calculate above 150MeV to proton.
So, I choose the FLUKA. there is no expert aroud me.
May I ask your favor?
Please, send me a exemple input file about FLUKA and explain to me.
If at all possible, you send me a original computing method and input files to calculate exposure dose or absorbed dose.
Before the time, I used MCNPX.
And I seperate the air layer from 2km to 30km, density from 0.000705985[g/cc] to 0.000015460.
Is it correct?
But I don't know How to considering to Geomagnetic influence.
How can I considering to geomagnetic influence to primary and secondery cosmic ray?
How can I considering to calculate Exposure dose?
Please tell me How to do.
I have just 3 month to submit article.
Please, Help me...............
I will waiting your response to my question.
In addition to, How can I use FLUKA, it is downloaded from website.
Please....Please.....Please.......

Your name :
Your email :
Subject :