FLUKA: Source routine

To fluka-discuss@listbox.cern.ch
From Piero Neuhold <neuhold@ansaldo.it>
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2001 13:34:38 +0100
Disposition-Notification-To Piero Neuhold <neuhold@ansaldo.it>
Reply-To Piero Neuhold <neuhold@ansaldo.it>
Sender owner-fluka-discuss@listbox.cern.ch

Sorry Alberto ,
I actually meant "with a constant angle" , so that I was
wrong !
Have I to correct the following in some way in SOURCE ?:

The direction cosines are loaded next:

          TX (LSTACK) = TINX                Assumed here to be the same as
          TY (LSTACK) = TINY                defined by option BEAMPOS. TINX,
          TZ (LSTACK) = TINZ                TINY, TINZ are some among the beam
                                            properties in COMMON BEAM.
          (If BEAMPOS is not given, by default TINX = TINY = 0.0, TINZ = 1.0)

          Remember to make sure that the cosines are normalized! One could
          replace the last statement by:
          TZ (LSTACK) = SQRT ( ONEONE - TX(LSTACK)**2 - TY(LSTACK)**2 )

Thanks for your answers !
bye ,

_____________________piero_______________________

Piero Neuhold