Problem in heat deposition in windoew region

From: Dipanwita Dutta (ddutta@apsara.barc.ernet.in)
Date: Tue Aug 02 2005 - 14:01:01 CEST

    Hello

    We are running FLUKA to get the heat deposition in a thin T91
    window having a spherical shape and thickness of 1.5 mm and dia 6 cm. We
    want to know the radial heat profile. We are using USRBIN with R-Z
    binning. But we notice that heat density per cm^3 highly depends on the
    bin size. Can somebody suggest what may be the proper choice of
    binning and bin size? What may the proper way of getting the
    heat profile which does not depend upon the bin width?

    regds,
    Dipanwita
    | Dr. Dipanwita Dutta | Phone: 91-22-25592041 (Off.) |
    | Scientific Officer | 91-22-25589546 (Res.) |
    | Nuclear Physics Division | |
    | Bhabha Atomic Research Centre | Email: ddutta@apsara.barc.ernet.in |
    | Trombay, Mumbai-400085, India | dutta_dipa03@yahoo.com |