merging files from EVENTDAT

From: gin chen (gin_chen2005@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 22 2006 - 17:33:40 CET

    Hi,
     I am using EVENTDAT card to create several data
    output files each has 2000 events. Assume I need to
    merge all of these into one file. In page 25 of Fluka
    mannual we have usxsuw.f file to merge several files
    from USRBDX card. In the same way do we have any
    program to merge data files from EVENTDAT card which
    are *_EVT.SCOR files?

    Thank you,

    Gin