urgent:RADDECAY problems

From: Guo Wen (guo.wencmail@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2006 - 09:41:28 CEST

    Dear FLUKA expert:
       I make another test(the input file attached) to request the
    decays,but still get the same results:the data at defferent decay
    times no change.I use a proton source
    irradiating a lead RPP target and use USRBIN to score dose rate in it
    at four decay times after irradiated,I use four same USRBIN cards with
    four output files,the
    data at four decay times are exactly same,I do not know if there is
    another switch controling the decays except the RADDECAY card? I would
    be grateful if you could give me some help.

    My best regards!

    guowen