C projectile on Si

From: Alberto (alberto.oliva@pg.infn.it)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2006 - 14:44:57 CEST

    Hi, I have few simple questions:
    With the last version of FLUKA I'm simulating a Carbon projectile of 10 GeV/n on a Silicon target.
    The Carbon is propagated in the Si like as a simple "big" hadron or is considered as an ensamble of
    nucleons hitting the Si nucleons, or what else?
    Carbon can be fragmented in this collision?
    In which FLUKA common block I can find the description of all the fragmented ions in a single event?

    Alberto