Re: what is subroutine SFLOOD?

From: Ercan Pilicer (ercanpilicer@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 24 2007 - 12:57:39 CEST

    hi valery,

    as far as i understood sflood.o comes with binary file libflukahp.a.
    but i didnt understand how to manipulate with it as a subroutine.

    can we do the same, i mean by implementing spherical coordinates into
    source.f like;

    parameter (pi=3.141592653589793238462643383279D+00 )
    ph = flrndm(dummy) * pi
    th = flrndm(dummy) * 2 * pi
    xxx = r * sin(ph) * cos(th)
    yyy = r * sin(ph) * cos(th)
    zzz = r * cos(th)

    if yes what should be uxxx, vyyy, wzzz values as described in;
    http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/0875.html

    thanks in advance.

    ciao
    ercan