Re: Fluka on Mac OS X?

From: Giuseppe Battistoni (Giuseppe.Battistoni@mi.infn.it)
Date: Fri May 11 2007 - 10:42:55 CEST

    At present we have ready a FLUKA version on Mac OS X (using g95)
    It is under test and at present it cannot be delivered.

    We are also testing a FLUKA version under cygwin (and g77) in Windows.
    The same consideration applies.

    We shall make these versions available as soon as we shall be
    reasonably sure that there are not problems deriving from compiler
    and environment.

            Giuseppe Battistoni
            for the FLUKA team