RE: [fluka-discuss]: merging outputs from different clones

From: <amucha_at_agh.edu.pl>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 09:18:27 +0200

Hi,
thanks! That solved all my problems! I must have been blind not to see
it. To end the thread: one should use Spawn instead of Clone, then
merging goes automaticaly. In case I need to merge from onother session
of Flair, I need to modify "Rules" in Run->Data: I added: _\D\D to the
selection sequence.
Cheers,
Agnieszka