[fluka-discuss]: How to score energy depisition in an irregular body?

From: <shihy_at_ihep.ac.cn>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 11:00:53 +0800

Dear Experts,

I need to scoring the energy deposition and doseeq in an irregular body. It was difficult to use USRBIN card to do this. I tried to use USRTRACK card to score "ENERGY", but it gave a number in the unit of "GeV/cm2", how to transfer it to the unit "GeV/g"? Or is there a better way to do this?

BTW, what's the difference between "ENERGY" and "DOSE" in scoring?

Thanks a lot.

Shy Shi