Re: [fluka-discuss]: Creation of Phase Space

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2017 09:54:19 +0200

Dear Federico,

note in addition that, contrary to what you said, mgdraw does allow to
incercept particles also at region boundary crossing (ENTRY BXDRAW) and
not only right after an interaction (ENTRY USDRAW).

Still, as pointed out by Stefan, you are not supposed to interfere
there with particle transport, not to spoil basic conservation laws. The
exception is represented by the usrmed routine, where a particle can be
killed by zeroing its weight (WEE).

User routines and respective variables are treated to some extent in the
advanced course material, which you can find looking at the Paris course
timetable of last year
https://indico.cern.ch/event/489973/timetable/#20160511

Kind regards

Francesco