Re: [fluka-discuss]: Error when creating source.f executable

From: Srinidhi Bheesette <srinidhi.bheesette_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 11:12:41 +1200

Hi Francesco,

Thanks for your reply.
Yes, I realised I was copying the odd character from the FLUKA tutorial
slides.

It works!

But I have few more doubts:

   1. How do I attach the executable file created by the fair run?
   2. Do I need to specify a source routine in the input file?
   3. Or can I manually run the simulation using the $FLUPRO/flutil/rfluka
   -N0 -M5 "myexample.inp" from the terminal?

I have attached the input file, source.f and the *.dat file with this mail.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Shri

(Srinidhi Bheesette)