Re: [fluka-discuss]: question about accessing particle energy at time of binning in comscw

From: Віктор Родін <viktor94_at_knu.ua>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2017 18:37:28 +0300

Dear Christopher
I can give advice to use for this purpose mgdraw subroutine, especially
ENDRAW entry. It gives you information about a point where energy was
deposited and you can also receive energy of the particle. You can find
more information there
https://indico.cern.ch/event/489973/contributions/2000440/attachments/1272042/1972478/09_AdvancedUserRoutines2016.pdf
Best regards,
Viktor