muon transport

From: mausumi@veccal.ernet.in
Date: Thu Jun 28 2007 - 08:54:49 CEST

    Hi
    Sorry, I forgot to send attachment with the previous mail. Therefore I am sending the mail again. Very Sorry for this inconvenience. Please ignore the previous mail.
    I want to know the distribution of angular deviation of transmitted muon when a monoenergetic beam of muon of energy 3GeV passes through a slab of plutonium. Also I want to know the energy distribution of transmitted muon. The input file is attached herewith. The output of usryield is showing adopted cross section (if any) is ~1.0E-30 mb. The results of usryield are also of the order of ~1.0E-28 to 1E-33. What is adopted cross section? Is there any problem in the input file? I started with Default option Newdefa. But it was not running and in the output file it was writing that low energy neutron cross section was not found. Then I changed the Default as Em-cascade because I needed only transmitted muon.
    Thanks
    Mausumi