Re: about muon coincidence in undreground lab

From: Stefan Roesler (sroesler@mail.cern.ch)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2007 - 16:28:54 CEST

    Dear Yung-Shun

    I am not sure that I understand your problem. After commenting out the
    unclosed pre-processor directive just after the ASSIGNMAT cards and
    commenting the SOURCE card (since you didnt send the source routine) I get
    entries into all three files BoundaryNeutron, MuonTracker and SRCEPART.

    Could you please explain your problem in more detail?

    Best regards
    Stefan

    --
    Stefan Roesler