[fluka-discuss]: Minimum distance to nearest boundary

From: Chris Theis <Christian.Theis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 08:24:36 +0000

Dear colleagues,

for some user routines I would need to find the minimum distance from a point in a volume to the nearest boundary of this region. As this is a standard functionality of a tracker I guess that there should be a routine in FLUKA's geometry package that one could call to obtain this information. However, I was not very successful so far in finding it. If somebody could give me a hint it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot
Chris