Re: [fluka-discuss]: USRBDX with lattice geometry

From: Federico Geser <fgeser_at_famaf.unc.edu.ar>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 09:10:32 -0300

Dear Paola

Thanks for the response!

Yes, I made a mistake when developing the geometry and forgot to subtract
the container regions from the void. That's easily solvable.

On the other hand, I think I will not segment the single 2x2 mm segments
any further, I defined them that way because I'm not sure how to assign a
USRBDX card to the copies. I thought that, assigning a USRBDX card to the
containers was enough for FLUKA to understand that it should score in each
of the copies. If this is no the case, then the only solution I see is
defining a USRBDX card for each region (2500 USRBDX cards), thus using
lattice is not an advantage in this case. Am I right?

If I define a "master" row of 50 pixels, apply a USRBDX card to each pixel,
and then use lattic.f to replicate the row, will the copies also be scored
in with USRBDX?

Thank you again for your attention!

Regards,

Federico.