Re: [fluka-discuss]: Region and Cartesian binning in USERBIN card

From: paola sala <paola.sala_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 17:47:42 +0100

Dear Deepak Akar

Regarding question 1): cartesian binning returns energy deposited in
GeV/cm^3,
while region binning returns GeV in the given region. Since the total
volume of your  binning stucture is
  is 1000cm^3, one expects a factor 1000 in between the two results. I
get exactly this when I run your input,
  while your listing gives a strange value for the region binning
(should be almost equal to the photon energy).
  Could you please check again, in particular to be sure that there was
no mixing of different inputs with the same name?

2) could you please explain what do you mean by " am not able to compute" ?

Hope this helps
Paola