RE: [fluka-discuss]: sphere shaped source with source.f

From: Trinh Ngoc-Duy <Ngoc-Duy.Trinh_at_ganil.fr>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 14:53:53 +0000

Dear Konstantin,

You can use the function FLRNDM(XDUMMY) to generate a random number between 0 and 1. You put this random number to generate your spherical shape source (particle coordinate) and the direction of your beam (cosines).

The details of this function can be seen at page 34 of (http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/att-4773/c14_UserRoutines.pdf)

Duy.