[fluka-discuss]: How to process the dicom RTPlan without flair interface?

From: Junyu Zhang <2016222020053_at_stu.scu.edu.cn>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 16:45:39 +0800

Dear FLUKA experts:

I am now using flair to convert dicom file RTPlan.dcm to an input file constructed by USRINI cards.

As I need to simulate a lot of plans, I want to know are there any command that I can run under the Linux terminal directly to finish this conversion.

To do the conversion by clicking mouse on flair one by one is really a hard work.

Best,

Junyu