[fluka-discuss]: Error Floating Point exeption

From: Konstantin Rönsch <konstantin.roensch_at_tu-ilmenau.de>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 18:53:34 +0100

Dear Fluka Experts,

i want to simulate a spectral neutron source on an Dicom Phantom. For
this i created an new Executable NeutronSource.exe and it works. I
tested it on different simulations.

Then i imported an Dicom phantom via Flair, this also works, i can
simulate neutron radiation with the normal Executable Source.f.

Now i want to simulate my NeutronSource.exe on the imported Dicom
Phantom. But now i get an error:

I hope somebody can help me to fix the problem. It is very important for me.

Thanks

Konstantin