RE: [fluka-discuss]: Error Floating Point exeption

From: Konstantin Roensch <konstantin.roensch_at_tu-ilmenau.de>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 10:56:53 +0100

Hi Vasilis,

Thanks for your help. That might be the Problem.

I tested your advice and i get another error message, please look at the
picture and the NeutronSourcenew.f.

I tested the NeutronSourceNew.f with the line: PMOFLK (NPFLKA) = SQRT
(TKEFLK (NPFLKA)*(TKEFLK (NPFLKA))).

Of Course this is not correct, but the Executable works.

Thanks

Konstantin