Re: [fluka-discuss]: primary beam defination with 238U34+

From: Luigi Salvatore Esposito <luigi.salvatore.esposito_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 12:09:07 +0000

Dear Yao Yang,
as far as I know, you cannot specify the charge state of a heavy ion
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/6415.html

Concerning your problem of the transport of beam with a different change state in magnetic field, I slightly modified your magfld.f routine in order to avoid the compilation error.
Please find it attached and let us know if you still have problems.

Moreover, in your input file there is a STOP line before the end of the file: it means that everything after it (in your case a ROT-DEFI card) is not parsed.

Hope this could help.
Cheers, luigi